General Tournament Eligibility Guidelines:
- Be 13 years or older.
- Have TeamSpeak.
- Be in good standing with EdgeGamers (no current bans).
- A players rank cannot be over 5 ranks of his teammates rank
- Only the first 16 teams to sign up will be allowed to play
- If a member of a team doesn’t show up, the other teammate has 5 minutes to find a replacement for his team that follows the guidelines. If the remaining teammate cannot find a replacement then they will automatically forfeit.
- If a team is unable to complete a match, then they will automatically forfeit.
- All EdgeGamers Competition Rules and Regulations Apply and can be read HERE
- Teams may not communicate during the match, they may only do so after the match has ended.
- Voice and text chat will only be used for team communication, or to get the attention of an admin.
- Teams must be in Teamspeak for the duration of their their match, and cannot be in contact with any person(s) not part of their team/a member of Event Staff during their match.
- The use of any hacks, cheats, scripts, exploits, model breaking, or any kind of third party software, as listed in the eGO competition rules, to give you an advantage over another player (e.g. AHK) will result in disqualification from the tournament for both members of the team. The offending player will also be banned from all EdgeGamers servers.
- Any use of map exploits and or map bugs are not allowed, including but not limited to grenade exploits or using them to kill/harm enemy players.
- If for whatever reason the server malfunctions or there is an error, the round will be replayed.
- At the start of the players match, they will have 2 minutes to practice/warm up, and then afterwards the match will begin.
- Teams will not be allowed to call a timeout.